HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 How to get in?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
.....because that thread would become so popular! tongue

Inan and Ragazzo would become TARA forum sensations! tongue


haha. tara forum sensations, i like that. it's like they are youtube sensations but on a tara forum site. i can see that happening. if charice and justin bieber made it big bcoz of the internet, i'm sure inan and ragz can also make it. hehe

That's what I'm trying to say....and accomplish. But it seems Ragazzo is not open to our idea, Dex. Sad

come on ragz. you have nothing to lose. just go with the flow. hehe

well I guess I don't have a choice... haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
.....because that thread would become so popular! tongue

Inan and Ragazzo would become TARA forum sensations! tongue


haha. tara forum sensations, i like that. it's like they are youtube sensations but on a tara forum site. i can see that happening. if charice and justin bieber made it big bcoz of the internet, i'm sure inan and ragz can also make it. hehe

That's what I'm trying to say....and accomplish. But it seems Ragazzo is not open to our idea, Dex. Sad

come on ragz. you have nothing to lose. just go with the flow. hehe

well I guess I don't have a choice... haha Very Happy

that is definitely a yes from ragz. now we only have inan left to convince and the rest would be history. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok Dex....let's wait for Inan to log in in the morning....then tom night, we'll launch the TARA Forum Sensations! bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Something different... Maybe film yourself while jumping off a cliff. Very Happy

Like what Bella did in New Moon? hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Ok Dex....let's wait for Inan to log in in the morning....then tom night, we'll launch the TARA Forum Sensations! bounce lol!

how exciting! i'm sure inan would either be ecstatic or furious. i'm expecting the latter, hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Ok Dex....let's wait for Inan to log in in the morning....then tom night, we'll launch the TARA Forum Sensations! bounce lol!

how exciting! i'm sure inan would either be ecstatic or furious. i'm expecting the latter, hehe.


Nah! Knowing Inan.....I'm sure he'll be flattered! hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Ok Dex....let's wait for Inan to log in in the morning....then tom night, we'll launch the TARA Forum Sensations! bounce lol!

how exciting! i'm sure inan would either be ecstatic or furious. i'm expecting the latter, hehe.


Nah! Knowing Inan.....I'm sure he'll be flattered! hehehe

hehe. then it's settled. we officially have our future tara forum sensations. i can't wait to see our plan coming to fruition. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 am

bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
cheers Inan and Ragz corner! haha!

Hey Dex, maybe we should start a new thread solely dedicated to Inan and Ragz.....

If the current racers have their own threads, as well as the former racers, maybe we could have a FUTURE RACERS thread also! What do you think? hehe

WOW, I like it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!

haha. i don't know if inan and ragz feel the same way. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!

haha. i don't know if inan and ragz feel the same way. hehe

hahaha, and they can't do anything, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!

haha. i don't know if inan and ragz feel the same way. hehe

hahaha, and they can't do anything, lol


like what ragz said, he does not have a choice. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!

haha. i don't know if inan and ragz feel the same way. hehe

hahaha, and they can't do anything, lol


like what ragz said, he does not have a choice. hehe

yup, they have to go for it, hahahahhaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Can't wait! This plan has made me more excited than Episode 1! lol!

haha. i don't know if inan and ragz feel the same way. hehe

hahaha, and they can't do anything, lol


like what ragz said, he does not have a choice. hehe

yup, they have to go for it, hahahahhaa

hehe. persistence could go a long way. we just have to keep on pushing them. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 pm

The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!

lol! quite blasphemous but funny nonetheless. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!

lol! quite blasphemous but funny nonetheless. lol!

Oh no! affraid Don't say that they might turn you to something vile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!

lol! quite blasphemous but funny nonetheless. lol!

Oh no! affraid Don't say that they might turn you to something vile

ohhh. i'm scurred (scared). i just peed my pants. hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!

lol! quite blasphemous but funny nonetheless. lol!

Oh no! affraid Don't say that they might turn you to something vile

ohhh. i'm scurred (scared). i just peed my pants. hahaha

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:11 pm

my first commandment is to watch TARA 4 episode 1 online tomorrow! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:51 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
my first commandment is to watch TARA 4 episode 1 online tomorrow! Twisted Evil

Yes Master!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I am all for the Inan and Ragz Shrine Temple of the Forum Mactors


lol! shrine temple? does that mean we have to worship them? now this is really exaggerated. hehe

Yes Dex, bow down to the Forum Mactors of the most high lol!

wow, this ain't stopping, is it?? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 am

Do you want it to stop? lol!

We're all having fun, right?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to get in?   

Back to top Go down
 
How to get in?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about the Amazing Race Asia 4-
Jump to: