HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself here .. again :)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
indra_iggo

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello fellas..
I'm Indra from Indonesia
I hope this will be like old forum.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm RaGg@zZo or simply Ragz as what my co-forumers call me...
From the Philippines... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Nice to see the familiar harharhar Very Happy

Siege here from the Philippines bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ann2Ken

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 37
Location : Bangkok Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am

Hi! I'm Ann from Thailand.Nice to see TARA fans here again. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mach65

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 am

hi, mach65 of philippines....ha ha ha chi lang ito....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaa2008



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 am

Hello, I'm Jaa from Thailand. I use @Jaa2008 nick at the old forum, nice to meet u all here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nilasy_djoeragan



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am

indra_iggo wrote:
Hello fellas..
I'm Indra from Indonesia
I hope this will be like old forum.. Smile

hello there...It's me nilasy_djoeragan fr Indonesia (J-town)
am using my old id on fr old forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeremyJT

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 am

oh am overwhelmed to see old faces.
Its JeremyJT from Vietnam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:55 am

Mai-Siomai from the Philippines! Nice to see old faces here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 am

Hello everybody,

it's me ChinGo from Indonesia..

we'll surely have good times here just like the old times Very Happy

oh by the way i am using my favorite feature of The Amazing Race as my avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 am

hi there, I am Z-1988 from Indonesia but now I live in the Netherlands :-)

Well, apaprently I cannot open the video link on the AXN's website :-( Hopefully there will be some kind of reports here? hehehe :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 am

ChinGo wrote:
Hello everybody,

it's me ChinGo from Indonesia..

we'll surely have good times here just like the old times Very Happy

oh by the way i am using my favorite feature of The Amazing Race as my avatar Razz

@chin-go: I prefer the blind U-Turn... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahdeng



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 am

Hi, Ahdeng here. I'm from Singapore.. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am

4everblue here!
hello everyone!
good to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonely_no_more

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 pm

hi lonely_no_more here
from Indonesia
and im using my "non-sense campaign" as avatar Smile HAHA. it's lame.
actually i can't watch TARA this season on AXN, since some stupid mofo in my family refused to subsribe it. so Im just hoping someone somehere would upload the Episode online. What a Face *cross fingers* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

lonely_no_more wrote:
hi lonely_no_more here
from Indonesia
and im using my "non-sense campaign" as avatar Smile HAHA. it's lame.
actually i can't watch TARA this season on AXN, since some stupid mofo in my family refused to subsribe it. so Im just hoping someone somehere would upload the Episode online. What a Face *cross fingers* Embarassed

I think AXN is doing some experiment. They are in fact, uploading the video of the episode in their website BEFORE it is shown on TV. That's what happened in Racers Revealed, then now for the 1st episode. It could be viewed starting Sept 16, but the airing on TV will be on Sept 23. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:


I think AXN is doing some experiment. They are in fact, uploading the video of the episode in their website BEFORE it is shown on TV. That's what happened in Racers Revealed, then now for the 1st episode. It could be viewed starting Sept 16, but the airing on TV will be on Sept 23. Very Happy

yea, the problem is that the video is not accessible from outside Asia, I think Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:


I think AXN is doing some experiment. They are in fact, uploading the video of the episode in their website BEFORE it is shown on TV. That's what happened in Racers Revealed, then now for the 1st episode. It could be viewed starting Sept 16, but the airing on TV will be on Sept 23. Very Happy

yea, the problem is that the video is not accessible from outside Asia, I think Sad

Really? And I think AXN will only upload 2 videos - Racers Revealed and Episode 1. Anyway, if I have free time, I'll try to record the episodes and upload it again in Youtube. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beybeh

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm

hi, im beybeh from philippines
glad to see familiar faces here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeremyJT

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:


I think AXN is doing some experiment. They are in fact, uploading the video of the episode in their website BEFORE it is shown on TV. That's what happened in Racers Revealed, then now for the 1st episode. It could be viewed starting Sept 16, but the airing on TV will be on Sept 23. Very Happy

yea, the problem is that the video is not accessible from outside Asia, I think Sad

Really? And I think AXN will only upload 2 videos - Racers Revealed and Episode 1. Anyway, if I have free time, I'll try to record the episodes and upload it again in Youtube. Very Happy

Oh thank you Mai, my internet sucks at the moment, i even din manage to watch Racers revealed Crying or Very sad youtube is better cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:


Really? And I think AXN will only upload 2 videos - Racers Revealed and Episode 1. Anyway, if I have free time, I'll try to record the episodes and upload it again in Youtube. Very Happy

Wah, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rikireina

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 am

Holla..

I'm rikireina from malaysia..
Glad to cu guys here... flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
krishna

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 34
Location : Makati, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 am

Very Happy

Hi! Krishna here from Philippines!!

Hope to see the other forumers here too! Spread the word :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadomingo

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 38
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 am

hi there!
jadomingo here from the philippines! Smile

nice to see familiar avatars here! hi y'all!! hope to play with you again at the games! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Mai-Siomai from the Philippines! Nice to see old faces here!

Mai asan na ang siomai party?... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here .. again :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself here .. again :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about the Amazing Race Asia 4-
Jump to: