HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

right you are mai! i just hope we bring home the bacon this season. it's long overdue. hehe

Sigh. Let's hope again for the next season, Dex.....

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?

That's right, Cab! For Inan and Ragz! cheers

Hahaha... you too... LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

right you are mai! i just hope we bring home the bacon this season. it's long overdue. hehe

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?

Hahaha... you too... LOL

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:33 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?

Hahaha... you too... LOL

So, is that a yes?! You'll join next season?! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
and PLEASE AXN.. do not put NEL'S (NON-ELIMINATION LEGS) consecutively!!!

I agree. NELs should be spaced......

i really hate NELS. i only love it if it saves a team from the philippines. hehe

hahaha! That's bad, Dex! hehe

But true....I also wish that it's a NEL if the Philippine team is in trouble (last time I did this was with Ernie and Jeena....)

I also wish that it was a NEL if my favorite team was in trouble, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
and PLEASE AXN.. do not put NEL'S (NON-ELIMINATION LEGS) consecutively!!!

I agree. NELs should be spaced......

i really hate NELS. i only love it if it saves a team from the philippines. hehe

hahaha! That's bad, Dex! hehe

But true....I also wish that it's a NEL if the Philippine team is in trouble (last time I did this was with Ernie and Jeena....)

I also wish that it was a NEL if my favorite team was in trouble, lol!

i guess we all wish that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I do not want to see teams giving up again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm

The_Siege wrote:

me too! quitting should never be an option. they should make the racers sign a contract. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

me too! quitting should never be an option. they should make the racers sign a contract. hehe

yea! it's against humanity to give up easily in the race around the world where many many many people worldwide wants to be part of!

at least step on the mat even if you have to be eliminated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I so agree guys, quitters must be fined 100,000 US dollars! hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm

I agree with Chin-go.....step on the mat no matter what!

wow....that's a nice rhyme! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I agree with Chin-go.....step on the mat no matter what!

wow....that's a nice rhyme! Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

yea! it's against humanity to give up easily in the race around the world where many many many people worldwide wants to be part of!

I agree 10000%, there should be no quitter. But well, things happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah......sh*t happens, but you still shouldn't quit. It ain't over until Allan tells you.....that you are eliminated from the race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Yeah......sh*t happens, but you still shouldn't quit. It ain't over until Allan tells you.....that you are eliminated from the race.

yes, it should be that way. But maybe, hmmm... . I dunno. In a tough reality show, we have witnessed several quitters. In TAR, TARA, and also The Apprentice, even American Idol, hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 am

Nobody's perfect. And each one has his own level of toughness and perseverance. It's just sad that the show is not even a secret....so generally, you have an idea what to expect, but still, we see people give up.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Nobody's perfect. And each one has his own level of toughness and perseverance. It's just sad that the show is not even a secret....so generally, you have an idea what to expect, but still, we see people give up.....

But still... It is sacrilegious for all TARA fanatics to quit this amazing amazing race lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

But still... It is sacrilegious for all TARA fanatics to quit this amazing amazing race lol!

TRUE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I suggest that one of the important criteria for joining the race is that you should be a fan....no, not just a fan....but a really die hard fan! So that you'll never ever quit on a task because you know the implications of quitting. Not really losing....but the backlash from the fans in the forum world! haha!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I suggest that one of the important criteria for joining the race is that you should be a fan....no, not just a fan....but a really die hard fan! So that you'll never ever quit on a task because you know the implications of quitting. Not really losing....but the backlash from the fans in the forum world! haha!

lol!

lol! But that will only please the fans all over the world. Some "sucky" characters who love to give up might add spices up to the race, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 am

if a name from this forum joins the race, he/she's got my vote farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 am

chin-go wrote:

I really hope there will be a TARA season when "one of us" gets to be picked to represent our country... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
chin-go wrote:

I really hope there will be a TARA season when "one of us" gets to be picked to represent our country... Smile

you and inan, hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 am

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
chin-go wrote:

you and inan, hahaha

I second the motion!

lol!

Ragz and Inan FTW! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:11 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

yeah! you are so right chin. i appreciate those racers who still finish the race even though they are already way behind the other racers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   

Back to top Go down

Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2