HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
I think Yob Latino is male.

Anyway, he became active on the 3rd season only.....and would just occasionally surface in the forum. He was most visible when Geoff started to be seen/portrayed as the "bad guy".

His life dream is to irk Filipinos at the old forum most especially Inan tongue

me? i don't remember him...

but then, worthless pieces of cr@p is not deserving of a memory cell in my brain... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Anyway, he became active on the 3rd season only.....and would just occasionally surface in the forum. He was most visible when Geoff started to be seen/portrayed as the "bad guy".

but then, worthless pieces of cr@p is not deserving of a memory cell in my brain... Razz

true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

cheers Love your reply! haha! So b*tchy! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol! yob latino brings out the b@tch in inan. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Probably in your heart? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha. the heart has no memory. it's just a muscular organ used to pump oxygenated blood all throughout the body. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha. the heart has no memory. it's just a muscular organ used to pump oxygenated blood all throughout the body. hehe

There you go again, Dex! haha! It's very obvious that you're an educator.....and you love Science!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol! yob latino brings out the b@tch in inan. lol!

Well, not only yob.....but many other people affects Inan in such a negative way. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 am

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

and to pump inoxygenated blood to the lungs to be oxygentaed, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:15 am

....the proper term is deoxygenated blood....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol! you know what I mean anyway, hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Deoxy whut? Whatev! I'm having nosebleed Mai. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I have a medical background, so yeah, I could say deoxygenated blood without batting an eyelash! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:46 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Deoxygenated meaning without oxygen since the oxygen in the blood will be used by the different organs in the body for different metabolic processes and the heart is responsible for bringing blood to the lungs so that it can be oxygenated (with oxygen) again. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Deoxygenated meaning without oxygen since the oxygen in the blood will be used by the different organs in the body for different metabolic processes and the heart is responsible for bringing blood to the lungs so that it can be oxygenated (with oxygen) again. hehe

Love it, Dex! wahahahaha! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha. i can't help it mai. i just had a lecture on the cardiovascular system. i was even tempted to trace the flow of the deoxygenated and oxygenated blood in the body but i guess that would trigger siege to have more than just a nosebleed. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha. i can't help it mai. i just had a lecture on the cardiovascular system. i was even tempted to trace the flow of the deoxygenated and oxygenated blood in the body but i guess that would trigger siege to have more than just a nosebleed. hehe

Surely, he'll lose his mind! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Surely, he'll lose his mind! haha!

hehe. he'll just fall asleep just like some of my students. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3