HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm

I really can't understand why AXN have to change a winning formula, haven't they noticed that up to now still a few people making new discussions there when if you compare it on the last 3 seasons there should have been many topics created by now...

The discussion part on their new forum is anything goes, it's not by topic of interest anymore, therefore it gets so confusing, unlike before that it's organize by topic like racers, episodes..etc...

well thanks to the admin=4everblue for bringing back the feel of the Old TARA Forum!...

harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:36 pm

haha, now I don't care what's going on there. We have this great forum anyway (thanks to blue Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

they did it to spite us... nothing more... hahahaha... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivyleague

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:29 pm

they should improved it and not totally changed it!!! but what the heck,,, this old format of forum is back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

I think AXN don't care much because they have FB TARA page anyways. And we have our very own forum. Our TARA. Our Forum. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

LOL... but i really feel they just want to spite us... hahaha... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:01 pm

the new axn forum sucks! they changed it because they suck! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 pm

dexter02 wrote:

hahahaha u describe it soo well lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

this forum much much much better than AXN forum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

@ blue: i still hope they would bring back the old forum though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

@blue: did u use the same username before? i don't remember blue_oceans22 being used in the old tara forums. just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

@blue: did u use the same username before? i don't remember blue_oceans22 being used in the old tara forums. just curious.

yeah but only in season 3 dexter02 coz i didnt know about tara forum before season 3, i'm not famous like zee heheheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

yeah but only in season 3 dexter02 coz i didnt know about tara forum before season 3, i'm not famous like zee heheheh

@blue: oh, i see. but you seem to know a lot about tara. did u watch the show since season 1? anyway, we're chatting already. maybe the admin will go ballistic on us. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

dexter02 wrote:

LOL, you pointed it correctly!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 pm

ivyleague wrote:
they should improved it and not totally changed it!!! but what the heck,,, this old format of forum is back! Very Happy

couldn't agree more. Improvement was the only thing they needed to do, not changed it totally, hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonely_no_more

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

the first thought : "WTF"
and yes, they change it because they suck Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

@blue: oh, i see. but you seem to know a lot about tara. did u watch the show since season 1? anyway, we're chatting already. maybe the admin will go ballistic on us. hehe
yes i've but didn't recognize the forum hehehe it's doesn't matter since we don't have chat room wkakaka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 pm

@ blue: you are so right! we don't have a chatroom here. maybe we should write that on the suggestion thread. brilliant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

dexter02 wrote:
@ blue: you are so right! we don't have a chatroom here. maybe we should write that on the suggestion thread. brilliant!
the admin already notice that suggestion, dexter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Hi Dex!

This....is the old forum....in a new home. hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

me either dexter02

Well, Zee is a celebrity in the forum! He's famous for his "hhmmmm" comments! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 pm

To answer Ragazzo's question, I think they changed the forum format because they wanted to correct some lapses in the old forum. And also, they wanted to merge the forum for all their available shows so that all the forumers could get......acquainted (?). By doing so, they failed to incorporate what we have loved in the old forum (the familiarity), thus, alienating most of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
To answer Ragazzo's question, I think they changed the forum format because they wanted to correct some lapses in the old forum. And also, they wanted to merge the forum for all their available shows so that all the forumers could get......acquainted (?). By doing so, they failed to incorporate what we have loved in the old forum (the familiarity), thus, alienating most of us.

I agree but not all of the shows AXN has is worth discussing (they have not realized that yet).... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:46 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I agree but not all of the shows AXN has is worth discussing (they have not realized that yet).... harharhar Razz

Exactly! AXN must've thought that it's a bright idea! No But no, no, no! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next