HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inan_kewl



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:38 pm

the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inan_kewl



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile

LOL... surely, you know... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:55 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:


hehe. i do remember someone from TAR losing their passports.

That's why I'm having second thoughts of joining coz aside from me being a non-mactor, I am prone to losing things lol!

@siege: lol! what made me laughed was the fact that you said that you are not a mactor. it reminded me of inan. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile

LOL... surely, you know... Razz

hmm, maybe, but I can't think one right now, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile

LOL... surely, you know... Razz

hmm, maybe, but I can't think one right now, hmmmm

@ zee: i'll give you a clue. it's the not-so-defunct show which started the reality-based competition program and it comes with a million dollar-prize wherein the contestants are thrown at an isolated but usually bountiful island. and oh, it starts with the letter 'S'. hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile

LOL... surely, you know... Razz

hmm, maybe, but I can't think one right now, hmmmm

@ zee: i'll give you a clue. it's the not-so-defunct show which started the reality-based competition program and it comes with a million dollar-prize wherein the contestants are thrown at an isolated but usually bountiful island. and oh, it starts with the letter 'S'. hehehe


hahahaha, thank you for giving such an obvious clue, now I know, lol Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
the only strategy is to

outlast, outwit and outplay

the other teams...

oh, that reminds me of another reality-based show... Razz

really? What show?? Smile

LOL... surely, you know... Razz

hmm, maybe, but I can't think one right now, hmmmm

@ zee: i'll give you a clue. it's the not-so-defunct show which started the reality-based competition program and it comes with a million dollar-prize wherein the contestants are thrown at an isolated but usually bountiful island. and oh, it starts with the letter 'S'. hehehe


hahahaha, thank you for giving such an obvious clue, now I know, lol Laughing Very Happy

@ zee: i'm glad i helped you. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   

Back to top Go down
 
What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about the Amazing Race Asia 4-
Jump to: