HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4everblue

PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 am

Congratulations to the most amazing RICHES! Finally, after 4 years of faithfully watching this show, it paid off BIG TIME! Thank you for givin PHIL our 1st ever TARA win! Lurv ya guys! I knew you could do it! see you soon! xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superlia

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 am

I am so happy the Riches won, I've been rooting for them since day one. Smile They totally deserve it - they were fast, focused and smart this last leg. I do feel so sorry for the other two teams... especially Hussein! I hope he doesn't beat himself up too much about what happened. They finished third, that's a huge accomplishment, and nothing to feel bad about. All three teams did well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:25 pm

THE FIRST PHILIPPINE TEAM TO WIN THE AMAZING RACE ASIA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RICH & RICH! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

superlia wrote:
I am so happy the Riches won, I've been rooting for them since day one. Smile They totally deserve it - they were fast, focused and smart this last leg. I do feel so sorry for the other two teams... especially Hussein! I hope he doesn't beat himself up too much about what happened. They finished third, that's a huge accomplishment, and nothing to feel bad about. All three teams did well!

agree. deja vu, season 2? when a teammate has difficulty accomplishing Roadblock in final task however this time, Nat could've done it. Sad oh well, i guess things do happen for a reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Congrats to the Riches, gentleman racers. They raced fairly and competently and they kept their word. I've said earlier that they seemed like good guys, I wasn't wrong. Teams from the Phillipines, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia have won TARA. Which country is next? Smile

Michelle was understandably upset that they came in second, as they took a much later flight. I like that Claire was positive at the end though. They're so small physically that whenever they run to pitstops, I noticed their backpacks more than them lol. But they managed to come this far and that's admirable. I don't think the gap between the Riches and C&M was as close as the editing would like us to believe. They didn't even do the final task at the same time I think.

I was somewhat disappointed with Hussein for not doing the roadblock but him being a person with a fear of heights and traumatized by the coconut task in Sri Lanka, that's understandable. Marina Bay Sands must be like, what, 20-coconut-tree high? Natasha said later that they might have their shortcomings but she couldn't ask for a better dad (aww...). There's a lesson in there for all of us.

I just wish though that the finale was more competitive. C/M was on a 10-hour-later flight and N/H was saddled with a 4 hour penalty -- which basically gave R/R the win on a platter. Still, that doesn't take away from what has been a very enjoyable season to watch. Looking forward to TARA5! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!   

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS RICHES! Philippines too!
Page 1 of 1