HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elychemist

PostSubject: Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 pm

maybe Pinoys (referring mostly to forummers adn fellow racers) can organize a small party with them (that is, if they haven't gone yet). I think they're a great team. Actually, somehow, I'm also rooting for them. Although of course, it would have been better if either one of the Philippine Teams won.

Hello to fellow forummers. I hope you still remember me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi ely,

usually the prizes they get on the pitstop are only given after the season have already finished airing... which means that the philippine vacation that they won have not yet been given to them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elychemist

PostSubject: Re: Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey Rag@zZo!

I know I've been inactive for a really long time so I'm guessing no one can remember me. But anyway, what's up?

Yeah, I thought so. That's why maybe when they arrive here sometime (whenever that will be), the Pinoy fans can welcome them with a party. Well, I just thought about it since many Pinoy forummers are into social events as far as I can remember--dating back from the past seasons when we were still at the old TARA forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm

elychemist wrote:
Hey Rag@zZo!

I know I've been inactive for a really long time so I'm guessing no one can remember me. But anyway, what's up?

Yeah, I thought so. That's why maybe when they arrive here sometime (whenever that will be), the Pinoy fans can welcome them with a party. Well, I just thought about it since many Pinoy forummers are into social events as far as I can remember--dating back from the past seasons when we were still at the old TARA forum.

I believe Ethan and Khairie visited the Philippines during a viewing party of tara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...   

Back to top Go down

Since Ethan and Khairie Won a Vacation Here in the Philippines...
Page 1 of 1