HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

*SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Dang. They knew us already lol! Maybe that is also why they change the official forum's format beacuse we (the hard-core forumers) can actually read them (plus the occassional drama there!). Hahaha

Oh!!! People LOVE the drama, don't they? Razz hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:56 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Dang. They knew us already lol! Maybe that is also why they change the official forum's format beacuse we (the hard-core forumers) can actually read them (plus the occassional drama there!). Hahaha

it's because the old format has many flaws... remember in their contest last season they posted the picture of the supposed 2nd Singaporean team that was replaced by Sam & Vince (Team HK)...
harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

it's because the old format has many flaws... remember in their contest last season they posted the picture of the supposed 2nd Singaporean team that was replaced by Sam & Vince (Team HK)...
harharhar Razz

oh, we cannot do that now there?? hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

harharhar Razz

oh, we cannot do that now there?? hahaha

We are too intelligent for them? hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COoLs

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi guys any clues about the places, countries they're going to visit beside Malaysia and Indonesia? Hopefully Korea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

The_Siege wrote:

We are too intelligent for them? hehehe

You got that right, Siege! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 pm

COoLs wrote:
Hi guys any clues about the places, countries they're going to visit beside Malaysia and Indonesia? Hopefully Korea?

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu to Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka to Philippines
Philippine to New Zealand
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm really miss our spoiler provider in previous TARA forum....

Please help me to recall that guys Nick .... forgot his Nick.... the profile was from US
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 am

cabioTAR wrote:
COoLs wrote:

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka to Philippines
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia

hmmm, the route is kinda "weird" because it feels like they went like back and forth from east to west then to east again, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

cabioTAR wrote:

Please help me to recall that guys Nick .... forgot his Nick.... the profile was from US

o yea, I remember that guy, but I also forget his nick, I will tell you IF it pops up in my mind Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COoLs

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:53 am

cabioTAR wrote:
COoLs wrote:

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka to Philippines
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia
How did you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 am

COoLs wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
COoLs wrote:

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka to Philippines
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia
How did you know?

he is a detective Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 am

Z-1988 wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

o yea, I remember that guy, but I also forget his nick, I will tell you IF it pops up in my mind Smile

I recalled..... Miss you so much Banzai or BanzaiKun .... lets trace him and invite him here ... I love his video trails scene shots
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
COoLs wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
COoLs wrote:

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka to Philippines
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia
How did you know?

he is a detective Smile

i think from lombok island they are going to jogja or jakarta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
COoLs wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
COoLs wrote:

Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka to Philippines
New Zealan to Perth
Perth to Lombok Island
Lombok Island to ????
???
???
???
???
Final could be Malaysia
How did you know?

he is a detective Smile

Actually ... I hated that I missed them at starting line .... knew the Hotel they were before the race start .... pretty easy ... just look to the sponsorship ....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:28 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

I recalled..... Miss you so much Banzai or BanzaiKun .... lets trace him and invite him here ... I love his video trails scene shots

o yeah, you recalled faster than me!! Very Happy Yeah, his ID was banzaikun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmo

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm

just want to add

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Penang
Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka
Beruwela
Philippines
Albay
New Zealand
Christchurch
Invercargil (southernmost city of NZ)
Australia
Brisbane
Indonesia
Lombok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm

elmo wrote:
just want to add

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Penang
Kota Kinabalu
Sri Lanka
Beruwela
Philippines
Albay
New Zealand
Christchurch
Invercargil (southernmost city of NZ)
Australia
Brisbane
Indonesia
Lombok

Interesting, cabio has "Perth" as the destination in Australia and you have "Brisbane". Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 pm

keep the spoiler coming guys! harharhar Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:16 pm

You got me really excited! Can't wait!

Yes, Banzai is a great source of info.....and also Jonlover! Do you know where he is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:38 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yes, Banzai is a great source of info.....and also Jonlover! Do you know where he is?

They're probably at the realityforums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 am

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Maybe Banzai.....but Jonlover just disappeared. I was actually talking to Eragon about him (because they were together in EnterMyWorld) but even Eragon doesn't know where he is. I just hope he'll re-appear once TARA starts! Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Maybe Banzai.....but Jonlover just disappeared. I was actually talking to Eragon about him (because they were together in EnterMyWorld) but even Eragon doesn't know where he is. I just hope he'll re-appear once TARA starts! Question

finally he is in now .......
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

BAnzai is here now? coz that would be great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 am

The_Siege wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

BAnzai is here now? coz that would be great

I mean JL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   

Back to top Go down

*SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next