HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 TAR 17 - Episode 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm

What do you guys think?

It was an awesome episode for me.
I was rooting for KevJumba and PapaJumba all the way.

It gets very exciting when Kevin and his Dad make a clever move on searching for an earlier flight!!..
They made it .. Even helped Malory and her dad. It was scarry at the elevator, very tense , scare to death as if they won't make it .. And very fortunate they made it man.. Yawn!! =]..

The roadblock is fun!!!
The detour was fun!!
Kevin really think about his dad feelings.. If he could do this or not.. and they make a wise move .. not like Chad and Steph Wink.. which almost eliminate themself..

Oh yeah.. The Ice Hotel.. Sitting on the ice is fun huh Kevin? Wink

Rooting The Jumba's , Doctor's , and B&C Wink drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 am

That SLED Detour seems to be very exciting and fun, but not the BEDS, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:37 am

anyway, yeah, it was such a GREAT episode!! So emotional!! Kinda sad in the end to see Connor and Jonathan got eliminated, and also with that acapella singing they did (as the background) when they got eliminated, wew... . TAR is such a great TV Show!!! The editing was superb!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 am

And I think I am liking Nick & Vicki even more each episode, they are SUPER funny!!!!

Just like this episode, Nick asked the taxi cab in GHANA to go to the ARCTIC CIRCLE!!!! LOL!!!! I was laughing my ass off when I watched that, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
สุดที่รั

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : เมืองพัทยา/Pattaya

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
What do you guys think?

It was an awesome episode for me.
I was rooting for KevJumba and PapaJumba all the way.

It gets very exciting when Kevin and his Dad make a clever move on searching for an earlier flight!!..
They made it .. Even helped Malory and her dad. It was scarry at the elevator, very tense , scare to death as if they won't make it .. And very fortunate they made it man.. Yawn!! =]..

The roadblock is fun!!!
The detour was fun!!
Kevin really think about his dad feelings.. If he could do this or not.. and they make a wise move .. not like Chad and Steph Wink.. which almost eliminate themself..

Oh yeah.. The Ice Hotel.. Sitting on the ice is fun huh Kevin? Wink

Rooting The Jumba's , Doctor's , and B&C Wink drunken
yah, After they came in last place for failing to read the instruction properly and being quite slow last week they must have realized that the Amazing Race meant business. and it was a great revelation as they've proven to be a quite apt team in this leg. Just hope they'd keep this up until the final Smile


Z-1988 wrote:
anyway, yeah, it was such a GREAT episode!! So emotional!! Kinda sad in the end to see Connor and Jonathan got eliminated, and also with that acapella singing they did (as the background) when they got eliminated, wew... . TAR is such a great TV Show!!! The editing was superb!!!
Yeah, honestly i prefer the Volleyball girls to be eliminated instead of the sweet innocent acapella singers. And it's ironic too that they got eliminated on their graduation day. If Jonathan tried a little bit harder they would probably still in the race right now. gonna miss their tunes Crying or Very sad

Z-1988 wrote:
That SLED Detour seems to be very exciting and fun, but not the BEDS, LOL

it's exciting when you have the time, something that racers from the Amazing Race never have. it must be quite hard but just like you said it's also thrilling.
Just compare it to the luge in TARA 1, the ski driving was triple the fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
สุดที่รั

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : เมืองพัทยา/Pattaya

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 am

quote of the leg (for me)

Michael during the roadblock: the dogs barked wildly "do not fight doggie, (a bear appeared)...oh that's a bear! (it was more like 'hOLY SH#@T!!!')" lol!

aand one question what was the point of the ice queen in the ice hotel? she didn't hand any clue did she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 pm

really like this episod....really love their task n sweden...really great view...ice chair...

oh i think in Genting Highland..Malaysia also have ice house like that...but not hotel....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
chin-go

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 pm

TAR showed us how an emmy winner show should be like Razz

TARA should really learn, they're quickly falling behind..

this leg is AWESOME for me!
the tasks are just so GOOD!
The Speedbump is unique, the Detour is definitely perfect! the choices between the detour is very clear, one requires strength the other one requires brain.. Very Happy
The Roadblock seems to be so much fun!

I love this leg and yeah i also was very sad the singers leaving the show.. they did great last leg and they made a very slow decision to change detour..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 pm

chin-go wrote:
TAR showed us how an emmy winner show should be like Razz

TARA should really learn, they're quickly falling behind..

this leg is AWESOME for me!
the tasks are just so GOOD!
The Speedbump is unique, the Detour is definitely perfect! the choices between the detour is very clear, one requires strength the other one requires brain.. Very Happy
The Roadblock seems to be so much fun!

I love this leg and yeah i also was very sad the singers leaving the show.. they did great last leg and they made a very slow decision to change detour..

Jonathan & Connor...from number 1 to eliminated..very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

i'm happy coz doctors number 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
1vv1nj3



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Connor And Jonathan came first before they were eliminated ..
That sucks.. A lot!!
I'm happy Kev&Jumba is still in the game but sad to see Connor and Jonathan being eliminated..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 4   

Back to top Go down
 
TAR 17 - Episode 4
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Deep Roots 1-6 Complete (Repost Higher Quality )
» SCANDAL Anime Series
» Kodoku No Gurume ~Solitary Gourmet~
» Angel Beats 2nd Term
» FAVORITE ALBUMS Episode 4: Speed Metal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about TAR U.S. and TARA 1, 2, 3 :: Post other topics about TAR 17-
Jump to: