HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 am

Hi guys, please put your spoilers here, as maybe some of us HATE spoilers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:46 am

Sleep Zzzzz, happy birthday!

I think this is the proper thread for spoilers so as not to ruin the suspense for the rest of us who enjoy to be surprised while watching TARA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 35
Location : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 pm

ok i give u the clue. the first route is meet uncle george in baba n nyonya cuisine, this is the first place that they visit.. can u solve the clue? hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
ok i give u the clue. the first route is meet uncle george in baba n nyonya cuisine, this is the first place that they visit.. can u solve the clue? hehehe

Penang?

All I know is that the Philippine Teams are able to survive until the 6th leg (remember Henry and Teri?), after which, one team is on the brink of entering the top 3, but really have no idea if they made it through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 35
Location : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm

The_Siege wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
ok i give u the clue. the first route is meet uncle george in baba n nyonya cuisine, this is the first place that they visit.. can u solve the clue? hehehe

Penang?

All I know is that the Philippine Teams are able to survive until the 6th leg (remember Henry and Teri?), after which, one team is on the brink of entering the top 3, but really have no idea if they made it through

ur right but can u named the specific place? harhar... i give u another clue. this place has similiarity with TAR 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inan_kewl



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Yep Penang... Bravo!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

George Town, Penang in arestaurant known as baba n nyonya? IDK Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 35
Location : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm

The_Siege wrote:
George Town, Penang in arestaurant known as baba n nyonya? IDK Hahahahaha

incorrect hehehe... the answer is "penang peranakan mansion" . ok another route is " sasak ethnic group " any one can answer this clue? ps: i think zee know about this places
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inan_kewl



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:34 pm

oh oh!!! i love peranakan cuisine... i use to go to this peranakan resto in singapore, it's said that peranakan is a mix of chinese-malay origins, native to singapore... hmmm...

Sasak has something to do with indonesia...

Sasak is related to Bali... hmmm... could it be that the next route is at Bali? (oh not again)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Well, I went to Penang last year but I didn't visit that place Smile but I know that place.

Penang, hmmm, that sounds exciting as Penang is only a really small island Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
oh oh!!! i love peranakan cuisine... i use to go to this peranakan resto in singapore, it's said that peranakan is a mix of chinese-malay origins, native to singapore... hmmm...

Sasak has something to do with indonesia...

Sasak is related to Bali... hmmm... could it be that the next route is at Bali? (oh not again)...

Yeah, I also like peranakan cuisine, yummy!! hahahaha

Well, I guess it will be Lombok next, an island just next to Bali. The good news (for Indonesian) is that TARA visited Indonesia this time!! YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 35
Location : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
oh oh!!! i love peranakan cuisine... i use to go to this peranakan resto in singapore, it's said that peranakan is a mix of chinese-malay origins, native to singapore... hmmm...

Sasak has something to do with indonesia...

Sasak is related to Bali... hmmm... could it be that the next route is at Bali? (oh not again)...

Yeah, I also like peranakan cuisine, yummy!! hahahaha

Well, I guess it will be Lombok next, an island just next to Bali. The good news (for Indonesian) is that TARA visited Indonesia this time!! YEAH!!!

hehe as i told before zee can recognize my clue... yes they are visit lombok especially Gili trawangan..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
oh oh!!! i love peranakan cuisine... i use to go to this peranakan resto in singapore, it's said that peranakan is a mix of chinese-malay origins, native to singapore... hmmm...

Sasak has something to do with indonesia...

Sasak is related to Bali... hmmm... could it be that the next route is at Bali? (oh not again)...

Yeah, I also like peranakan cuisine, yummy!! hahahaha

Well, I guess it will be Lombok next, an island just next to Bali. The good news (for Indonesian) is that TARA visited Indonesia this time!! YEAH!!!

hehe as i told before zee can recognize my clue... yes they are visit lombok especially Gili trawangan..

I actually am more intrigued in their next destination after Lombok. I heard they still visited somewhere else in Indonesia for the next leg, hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_oceans22

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 35
Location : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
oh oh!!! i love peranakan cuisine... i use to go to this peranakan resto in singapore, it's said that peranakan is a mix of chinese-malay origins, native to singapore... hmmm...

Sasak has something to do with indonesia...

Sasak is related to Bali... hmmm... could it be that the next route is at Bali? (oh not again)...

Yeah, I also like peranakan cuisine, yummy!! hahahaha

Well, I guess it will be Lombok next, an island just next to Bali. The good news (for Indonesian) is that TARA visited Indonesia this time!! YEAH!!!

hehe as i told before zee can recognize my clue... yes they are visit lombok especially Gili
trawang

I actually am more intrigued in their next destination after Lombok. I heard they still visited somewhere else in Indonesia for the next leg, hmmm

there is a gossip from kaskus member said that TARA kru had been seen take a shoot in ur hometown zee, the other one said that he was in a same flight with the contestant from jakarta to hongkong
let's hope this really happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:


there is a gossip from kaskus member said that TARA kru had been seen take a shoot in ur hometown zee, the other one said that he was in a same flight with the contestant from jakarta to hongkong
let's hope this really happens

that's why I am so interested, because I also heard that they VISITED my hometown as one destination was one well-known temple in Central Java and the biggest city closest to that temple is my hometown, hahaha. But I did not see anything back there (I was in hometown when the expected time of filming took place, hmmmm).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 am

According to sources (hehe), these teams are most probably not going to see New Zealand leg:

Mt. Krakatoa
Land returned to original owner
Merlion
Land of Spices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm

From AXN Site: "Who will follow in the footsteps of winning teams from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, who have brought glory to their nations as the winners of The Amazing Race Asia? Will it be the first father and daughter team in the race, the pair of martial arts experts, or the team with prior reality show experience? From athletes, actors, tattooists, social workers to musicians, the diverse mix of teams will have to possess the street smarts and savvy know-how to run the race on a whole new level."

Is the underlined sentence a spoiler of the top 3 teams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:33 pm

The_Siege wrote:
According to sources (hehe), these teams are most probably not going to see New Zealand leg:

Mt. Krakatoa
Land returned to original owner
Merlion
Land of Spices

* Mt. Krakatoa is in Indonesia, hmmmm.... . And it's in the Sunda Strait, which is between the island of Java and Sumatra.

* Land returend to original owner : HK, I think

* Merlion : I think everyone knows that

* Land of Spices : India, I think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:34 pm

The_Siege wrote:
From AXN Site: "Who will follow in the footsteps of winning teams from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, who have brought glory to their nations as the winners of The Amazing Race Asia? Will it be the first father and daughter team in the race, the pair of martial arts experts, or the team with prior reality show experience? From athletes, actors, tattooists, social workers to musicians, the diverse mix of teams will have to possess the street smarts and savvy know-how to run the race on a whole new level."

Is the underlined sentence a spoiler of the top 3 teams?

yea, it's weird, but it can be misleading though, you know, giving away some false spoilers, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
From AXN Site: "Who will follow in the footsteps of winning teams from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, who have brought glory to their nations as the winners of The Amazing Race Asia? Will it be the first father and daughter team in the race, the pair of martial arts experts, or the team with prior reality show experience? From athletes, actors, tattooists, social workers to musicians, the diverse mix of teams will have to possess the street smarts and savvy know-how to run the race on a whole new level."

Is the underlined sentence a spoiler of the top 3 teams?

yea, it's weird, but it can be misleading though, you know, giving away some false spoilers, LOL.

Basing on that, it was referring to Natasha and Hussein (Father-Daughter), Ivan and Hilda (they are Judo experts), and Sahil and Manas (Manas is a reality star in India).

Yeah, it can be misleading coz according to what I've heard, one of those 3 teams will be eliminated early on. Hmmmmmm (borrowed from zee)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
From AXN Site: "Who will follow in the footsteps of winning teams from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, who have brought glory to their nations as the winners of The Amazing Race Asia? Will it be the first father and daughter team in the race, the pair of martial arts experts, or the team with prior reality show experience? From athletes, actors, tattooists, social workers to musicians, the diverse mix of teams will have to possess the street smarts and savvy know-how to run the race on a whole new level."

Is the underlined sentence a spoiler of the top 3 teams?

yea, it's weird, but it can be misleading though, you know, giving away some false spoilers, LOL.

Basing on that, it was referring to Natasha and Hussein (Father-Daughter), Ivan and Hilda (they are Judo experts), and Sahil and Manas (Manas is a reality star in India).

Yeah, it can be misleading coz according to what I've heard, one of those 3 teams will be eliminated early on. Hmmmmmm (borrowed from zee)

haha, maybe I should patent that one, LOL.

Anyway, yea, I think they deliberately send some false spoilers, hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:32 am

Z-1988 wrote:

haha, maybe I should patent that one, LOL.

Anyway, yea, I think they deliberately send some false spoilers, hmmm

Z: lol!

Z and Seige: I guess AXN is trying to mislead us. They already know that the hardcore fans always try to read between the lines, interpret everything, and try to predict so and so. By doing that, they know we will fall into their trap. hah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

haha, maybe I should patent that one, LOL.

Anyway, yea, I think they deliberately send some false spoilers, hmmm

Z: lol!

Z and Seige: I guess AXN is trying to mislead us. They already know that the hardcore fans always try to read between the lines, interpret everything, and try to predict so and so. By doing that, they know we will fall into their trap. hah!

I agree, that's what they are doing I think Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Siege

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 37
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

Dang. They knew us already lol! Maybe that is also why they change the official forum's format beacuse we (the hard-core forumers) can actually read them (plus the occassional drama there!). Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Delft, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Dang. They knew us already lol! Maybe that is also why they change the official forum's format beacuse we (the hard-core forumers) can actually read them (plus the occassional drama there!). Hahaha

hmm, is it not possible for people to read them in the new forum now??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE   

Back to top Go down
 
*SPOILERS ALERT* Please POST ALL YOUR SPOILERS HERE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Serial cyber stalker bully alert
» Naruto
» IMPORTANT NEW BLOG ENTRY BY DYEBAT!!!
» Japan earhtquake/tsunami effects here in Santa Cruz
» DrummersHealth.com For The Health Of Drummers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about the Amazing Race Asia 4-
Jump to: