HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:19 pm

In Racers Revealed, Sunaina (right?) said that she has a photographic memory. I thought she will be able to use this in a memory task, most probably during the final leg.

I didn't realize that she will be able to put it to good use sooner!

In the detour, she confidently led her team to a successful first attempt by choosing the language task. Whoah! Great skills! I want that kind of memory also! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

isn't it Dimple who has a photographic memory?

i knew it will come in handy especially in The Amazing Race Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

I want her BRAIN!!.. struggling to PHOTOGRAPHIC the biology subject lol~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

btw, sunaina and dimple is my favourite team so far ( after ivan and hilda and allan wendy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VI

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 am

really impressed by Sunaina!!! photographic memory wish I had too lol!
finally india had a good team, they are best from India yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm

chin-go wrote:

Was it Dimple? hehe. Sorry, I don't have photographic memory and I'm confused still with the two. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

Was it Dimple? hehe. Sorry, I don't have photographic memory and I'm confused still with the two. Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 pm

I was wondering whether any of them are from south India. The reason being, most of the people in Sri Lanka speaks Tamil and a huge population in south India speaks Tamil. In fact, the official language of one of the southern states in India is Tamil. I checked wiki, the official languages of SL are Tamil and Singala (I am sure that's a variant of Tamil language). Some of the words they had to memorize even sounded like words used in my native language (ps: I am originally from southern part of India). I am sure I won't be having any problem memorizing those words.
So if those two are from south India, they automatically have an advantage ...
Just another conspiracy theory ..lol

cheers,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

TARIndiaFan wrote:
I was wondering whether any of them are from south India. The reason being, most of the people in Sri Lanka speaks Tamil and a huge population in south India speaks Tamil. In fact, the official language of one of the southern states in India is Tamil. I checked wiki, the official languages of SL are Tamil and Singala (I am sure that's a variant of Tamil language). Some of the words they had to memorize even sounded like words used in my native language (ps: I am originally from southern part of India). I am sure I won't be having any problem memorizing those words.
So if those two are from south India, they automatically have an advantage ...
Just another conspiracy theory ..lol

cheers,

lol... that makes sense.. but from the editing they showed us that su and dimple were just learning the language...

anyway i like them a lot in this challenge... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

if my memory serves me right, i'm 99.99% sure that it was sunaina who did well on the language task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

if my memory serves me right, i'm 99.99% sure that it was sunaina who did well on the language task.

it depends... do you have a photographic memory? lol... afro Razz

anyway i did some readings and it appears that the person with a photographic memory is after all, Sunaina.. i was miss remembered... i do not have a photographic memory for sure Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

anyway i did some readings and it appears that the person with a photographic memory is after all, Sunaina.. i was miss remembered... i do not have a photographic memory for sure Razz

lol. hopefully that won't be the last time sunaina gets to use her photographic memory. i bet the last few challenges would require memorizing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

dexter02 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

lol. hopefully that won't be the last time sunaina gets to use her photographic memory. i bet the last few challenges would require memorizing again.

the final challenge is usually a memory task.. so if they're in top 3, i believe they're the biggest threat there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!   

Back to top Go down

Detour: Having a photographic memory helps!
Page 1 of 1