HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 pm

if the other all-girl teams get the chance for the FF, do you think they would shave their head?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 pm

of course!
ladies consider their hair as their crowning glory.
i think girls only shave their head when they are depress or something or they want to make a statement.
guys don't mind shaving their heads, i can attest to that. i've been bald twice. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
if the other all-girl teams get the chance for the FF, do you think they would shave their head?...

Yes of course! They're in TARA......anything could happen and everything is possible!

Surely, any female racer will not give up the chance of winning the FF! But we'll definitely see some tears and hear some shrieks once the clipper touches their hair! haha!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Yes of course! They're in TARA......anything could happen and everything is possible!

Surely, any female racer will not give up the chance of winning the FF! But we'll definitely see some tears and hear some shrieks once the clipper touches their hair! haha!

Twisted Evil

but if it's Natalie Glebova, hahaha ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 pm

TAR 7 (or 5??) also had this kind of FF too, I think Joyce was willing to get her head shaved!! And they WON!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Twisted Evil

but if it's Natalie Glebova, hahaha ...

haha Zee! Well, if it's Natalie......then we would hear more whines! haha! Or maybe, she would just quit the race! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
TAR 7 (or 5??) also had this kind of FF too, I think Joyce was willing to get her head shaved!! And they WON!! hahaha

Yes, it was Joyce with Uchenna.....and they eventually won the race! Pretty competitive couple!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Yes, it was Joyce with Uchenna.....and they eventually won the race! Pretty competitive couple!

it is TAR 7.. well they won (leaving Rob and Amber in 2nd position) so it was absolutely worth it.. but in my observation, Uchenna and Joyce really needed the money (because when they're picked again for the All Stars, they said that their prize money's gone for the debt payments and they were in need of more money), so they would do ANYTHING to win..

well.. if we see the casts of TARA, almost every woman in the race is a Mactor.. i think they will absolutely NOT shave their head in the FF... well they do not really need the money, they need their LOOK more than just a FF to stay in the race.. that's why i am almost sure they won't trade their hair for the fast forward

it is for me one of the let downs of having MACTORS in the race..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Well for me, I don't want to immediately judge the girls....just because they were Mactors, they woudn't get their heads shaven.

And I don't want to think that Joyce agreed to have her head shaved is because she needed the money. Remember that this task happened way before the final leg, so Joyce never had an inkling that they will be in the running for the top 3. I think she did it so that they could have a first place finish for that particular leg, thus avoiding elimination, and not necessarily for them to win the entire race.

For the girls of TARA, I still believe that when presented with that FF task, they will go for it! They may have some drama at first, but I think that they will not quit that task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Well for me, I don't want to immediately judge the girls....just because they were Mactors, they woudn't get their heads shaven.

And I don't want to think that Joyce agreed to have her head shaved is because she needed the money. Remember that this task happened way before the final leg, so Joyce never had an inkling that they will be in the running for the top 3. I think she did it so that they could have a first place finish for that particular leg, thus avoiding elimination, and not necessarily for them to win the entire race.

For the girls of TARA, I still believe that when presented with that FF task, they will go for it! They may have some drama at first, but I think that they will not quit that task.

haha now we won't ever find out about that.. but i still think that they will never shave their head just for 100000 usd.. lol..

Yes it is true that when Joyce shaved her head, it was not yet in the finale, however in order to win they have to continue until finale right? so they didn't have much to think and just go for it so they can move on to the next leg.. They have the drive because they really needed the money.. that's what they said since the beginning. They never said "i want the adventure" "i want to improve my relationship" they only said that they needed the money. And even for Joyce, she was still having a hard time.. i remember she cried during that challenge..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 pm

chin-go wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha now we won't ever find out about that.. but i still think that they will never shave their head just for 100000 usd.. lol..

Yes it is true that when Joyce shaved her head, it was not yet in the finale, however in order to win they have to continue until finale right? so they didn't have much to think and just go for it so they can move on to the next leg.. They have the drive because they really needed the money.. that's what they said since the beginning. They never said "i want the adventure" "i want to improve my relationship" they only said that they needed the money. And even for Joyce, she was still having a hard time.. i remember she cried during that challenge..

Me too, I was still a kid when I saw she cried when she was shaved.. after that, I keep rooting for them and they eventually win.. What a relieve right? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 am

chin-go wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

it is TAR 7.. well they won (leaving Rob and Amber in 2nd position) so it was absolutely worth it.. but in my observation, Uchenna and Joyce really needed the money (because when they're picked again for the All Stars, they said that their prize money's gone for the debt payments and they were in need of more money), so they would do ANYTHING to win..

well.. if we see the casts of TARA, almost every woman in the race is a Mactor.. i think they will absolutely NOT shave their head in the FF... well they do not really need the money, they need their LOOK more than just a FF to stay in the race.. that's why i am almost sure they won't trade their hair for the fast forward

I agree with you chin, I actually asked one of the female racer and she said she wouldn't have done it and will just go back to the other task...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
chin-go wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

I agree with you chin, I actually asked one of the female racer and she said she wouldn't have done it and will just go back to the other task...

So why did she join in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Well if a female racer is being shaved bald reluctantly, then I kinda feel sorry for her. I dont think i'll enjoy looking at that situation so maybe it's better that they pass. Males can be as bald as the Hilton Duck I dont care Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

yeah, just see Britney Spears, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 am

chin-go wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

the bottomline is that Uchenna & Joyce joined the race with full of their heart!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

oh, really?
i haven't seen the entire race but i know Joyce and Uchenna.
that's why Joyce became bald.
they were the black american couple right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?   

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the FAST FORWARD is only in favor for the Male teams?
Page 1 of 1