HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 am

Fast Forward just only can use once in all leg...d

do u think Richards should take this Fast Forward?

its that not make them in trouble in next leg?

i think..Richard not very in trouble for this leg..so y they use Fast Forward?..but its ok..maybe they want win that prize...

happy for them...

Thanks God coz not girls take this Fast Forward...haha...can imagine if Dimple..sunaina or Hilda take this FF?...hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 am

Just imagine if Wendy have to bold her hair..
They are in the second place u know..
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 pm

i can't imagine Wendy going bald.
she's such a girly girl. hehe
maybe she can do it but then she has to wear something on her head all the time so that alan won't be distracted.
but then again, they were already eliminated. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Well an opportunity like this could only come once, so better grab it!

I am just so happy that for this leg, the Richards arrived first on the first clue box! And that they decided to go for the FF!

I was thinking also what would have happened if a female racer went for the FF! That would've been so cool! A bald girl! Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

I am just so happy that for this leg, the Richards arrived first on the first clue box! And that they decided to go for the FF!

I was thinking also what would have happened if a female racer went for the FF! That would've been so cool! A bald girl! Beautiful!

I think Joyce from TAR 7 did that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I think Joyce from TAR 7 did that

Yes, she did! Cool, right? But that's in TAR. I'm wondering if the Asian girls would be as brave as Joyce (Uchenna's partner in TAR).....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

i think no chance any girl this season would want to shave their head.. haha

well to answer this thread, should i be in their position.. i WILL ABSOLUTELY 100% WITHOUT EVEN A LITTLE SPARK OF DOUBT take the fast forward... lol...

we never know how many fast forward it is in the race (not like The amazing race us season 1 which has fast forward in each leg) and you can never guess what will happen in the race.. currently no 1 and you can be eliminated just like that.. so NEVER HESITATE of taking the FF if you have a chance.. lol... oh yeah and it also *almost* ensures us to be the first team to arrive and therefore 1) we get at least one first finish (that we can be proud of) and 2) we get the prize!

a very wise decision by the riches Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

chin-go wrote:

well to answer this thread, should i be in their position.. i WILL ABSOLUTELY 100% WITHOUT EVEN A LITTLE SPARK OF DOUBT take the fast forward... lol...

we never know how many fast forward it is in the race (not like The amazing race us season 1 which has fast forward in each leg) and you can never guess what will happen in the race.. currently no 1 and you can be eliminated just like that.. so NEVER HESITATE of taking the FF if you have a chance.. lol... oh yeah and it also *almost* ensures us to be the first team to arrive and therefore 1) we get at least one first finish (that we can be proud of) and 2) we get the prize!

agree! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

agree! cheers

i'm agree too..but...i think use Fast Forward in the final four more ok...hmmm..maybe that time lso have FF...and maybe not...

but i'm happy to see Richards num 1..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

agree! cheers

i'm agree too..but...i think use Fast Forward in the final four more ok...hmmm..maybe that time lso have FF...and maybe not...

Well, we do not even know if there will be a FF in the final four legs.....hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

agree! cheers

yes...but if have FF...should problem to Richards...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:

yes...but if have FF...should problem to Richards...[/quote]

A more interesting thought would be.....will the Richards still be in the race during the final 4 legs? hehe. I am not saying that they will be eliminated sooner, but I guess, it's kinda difficult to save for something that will happen in the final legs, when we don't actually know if they will even reach that point. Using the FF, thus winning 1st in this particular leg is a good decision already. Let's take it leg per leg, and just hope that they will continue to still be in the race....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

A more interesting thought would be.....will the Richards still be in the race during the final 4 legs? hehe. I am not saying that they will be eliminated sooner, but I guess, it's kinda difficult to save for something that will happen in the final legs, when we don't actually know if they will even reach that point. Using the FF, thus winning 1st in this particular leg is a good decision already. Let's take it leg per leg, and just hope that they will continue to still be in the race....[/quote]

yes...hahaha...we donno ..anything can happen to them like..Jonathan & Connor from TAR 17...from number 1 to last n elimate....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 am

chin-go wrote:

but you still have to really be careful, look at what happened to Ernie & Jeena. They attempted to take the FF, but Sahil & Prashant got in front of them, and suddenly they were in the back of the pack and got eliminated Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:48 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

A more interesting thought would be.....will the Richards still be in the race during the final 4 legs? hehe. I am not saying that they will be eliminated sooner, but I guess, it's kinda difficult to save for something that will happen in the final legs, when we don't actually know if they will even reach that point. Using the FF, thus winning 1st in this particular leg is a good decision already. Let's take it leg per leg, and just hope that they will continue to still be in the race....[/quote]

exactly, that's the tricky part. That's why at first and some points, Jill & Thomas were a little hesitated to use their Express Pass. I bet this questions lingered in their minds:
"Should we use it now?? What if we don't need it at all? We will waste it!!"
"If I don't use it now and I got eliminated, this Pass is a complete waste"

etc etc

so ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

A more interesting thought would be.....will the Richards still be in the race during the final 4 legs? hehe. I am not saying that they will be eliminated sooner, but I guess, it's kinda difficult to save for something that will happen in the final legs, when we don't actually know if they will even reach that point. Using the FF, thus winning 1st in this particular leg is a good decision already. Let's take it leg per leg, and just hope that they will continue to still be in the race....

exactly, that's the tricky part. That's why at first and some points, Jill & Thomas were a little hesitated to use their Express Pass. I bet this questions lingered in their minds:

etc etc

so ...[/quote]

i'm agree too..but good for team that use FF in final 4...if have FF...

can someone explain about EXPRESS PASS ..i'm not clear about that pass...last night Jill & Thomas take the wrong way to do roadblock hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:44 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

etc etc

so ...

can someone explain about EXPRESS PASS ..i'm not clear about that pass...last night Jill & Thomas take the wrong way to do roadblock hehe

I dun think there would be any FF in the final 4 Smile Of course it is nice if they took it in the final 4 since it is pretty much a guarantee for them to be in the final 3. But still, it's not gonna make the race interesting as the viewers would only watch 3 teams racing instead of 4 Smile

EXPRESS PASS is a new twist introduced in TAR 17. The team who got it could SKIP one task and just got the clue by trading it with the Express Pass they had. Jill & Thomas had an Express Pass because they won leg 1, in where the first Express Pass was given as a reward Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 am

Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

etc etc

so ...

I dun think there would be any FF in the final 4 Smile Of course it is nice if they took it in the final 4 since it is pretty much a guarantee for them to be in the final 3. But still, it's not gonna make the race interesting as the viewers would only watch 3 teams racing instead of 4 Smile

EXPRESS PASS is a new twist introduced in TAR 17. The team who got it could SKIP one task and just got the clue by trading it with the Express Pass they had. Jill & Thomas had an Express Pass because they won leg 1, in where the first Express Pass was given as a reward Smile

thanks for ur explaination dude...

yes i watch they already use it on leg 4...
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

agree! cheers

I don't think there will be a FF in the final four legs, that's so unfair if there was one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm

BlackAura wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
chin-go wrote:

agree! cheers

I don't think there will be a FF in the final four legs, that's so unfair if there was one.

In TAR..even have FF in final four...forgot what season...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?   

Back to top Go down

Should Richards Handsome Use Fast Forward?
Page 1 of 1