HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 Ivan doing the SEWING?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am

Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
road2glory



Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Really?   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 am

The sewing challenge is totally insane..haha. If i were with one of the team, we will left last. While I was amazed that Hussein are able to complete the sewing task in a very short time (he got experienced?..skilled tailorman?hehe), I was quite surprised that Hilda pointed Ivan to do the task without hesitation. lol! ... anyway, he managed to do it quite fast too. Hope Hilda will step up and said " I will do it" first next time. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
mr. cullen



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

i don't like Hilda at all...really annoyed in the way she acts.
she do nothing for the race....
on the sewing challenge, how can she let her husband to do it without hesitation and discussion ??? Evil or Very Mad
she always complain about everything...and just sit there then give comand !!!
how can a wife treat her husband like that on tv ???
hell to the no... Evil or Very Mad
she is not funny,,,she is embarrassing... Evil or Very Mad
hopefully they will get eliminated this week...


Last edited by mr. cullen on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr. cullen



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:09 pm

I found it weird also that Hilda pointed to her husband to do the sewing task! Maybe she's just showing us who's the real boss in their relationship!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 am

mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

yes...serious..have limited for roadblock...i know each of them also know about this...they must decide perfectly for eho will take that roadblock...



Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I found it weird also that Hilda pointed to her husband to do the sewing task! Maybe she's just showing us who's the real boss in their relationship!

i'm respect for Ivan coz...really patient...not like terry & ..hmm..i forgot that couple name...they from Philipines...always fight...

It's ok..we se ...which task of roadblock will Hilda take..

1st leg...Hilda
2nd...Ivan
3rd..Ivan...
4rd?...donno
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 am

mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

better u go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_4

and see ..Roadblock performed...they mark how much that roadblock done by each person...thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
mr. cullen



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

better u go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_4

and see ..Roadblock performed...they mark how much that roadblock done by each person...thanks


but it's too erliest to say that they have limited to do the RB (6 each person) !!! you don't even know how long they will be stayed in this race Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 44
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 pm

For Roadblock, team won't know what the task is going to be until they open the roadblock task clue.

When they open the Roadblock clue, there is clue they have to solve 1st that related to the roadblock.

For this Roadblock, if not mistaken, I heard Ivan said " ..... SEE" instead of "..... SAW" (past tense of see)

They might thinking any task that related to memorizing or sharp eyes .... so that's why I'm thinking Hilda thought Ivan is better ....

Well, not necessary female know how to saw too...


Last edited by cabioTAR on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

better u go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_4

and see ..Roadblock performed...they mark how much that roadblock done by each person...thanks


but it's too erliest to say that they have limited to do the RB (6 each person) !!! you don't even know how long they will be stayed in this race Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hilda already done 2 RB...Ivan too...so..its fair...

i think..Hilda more passion to do last detour task in school than Ivan...how about ur opinion?...yes right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
For Roadblock, team won't know what the task is going to be until their open the roadblock task clue.

When their open the Roadblock clue, there is clue they have to solve 1st that related to the roadblock 1st.

For this Roadblock, if not mistaken, I heard Ivan said " ..... SEE" instead of "..... SAW" (past tense of see)

They might thinking any task that related to memorizing or sharp eyes .... so that's why I'm thinking Hilda thought Ivan is better ....

Well, not necessary female know how to saw too...

is they can change person after know that RB task? not right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
cabioTAR

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 44
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
For Roadblock, team won't know what the task is going to be until they open the roadblock task clue.

When they open the Roadblock clue, there is clue they have to solve 1st that related to the roadblock.

For this Roadblock, if not mistaken, I heard Ivan said " ..... SEE" instead of "..... SAW" (past tense of see)

They might thinking any task that related to memorizing or sharp eyes .... so that's why I'm thinking Hilda thought Ivan is better ....

Well, not necessary female know how to saw too...

is they can change person after know that RB task? not right?

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
mr. cullen



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

better u go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_4

and see ..Roadblock performed...they mark how much that roadblock done by each person...thanks


but it's too erliest to say that they have limited to do the RB (6 each person) !!! you don't even know how long they will be stayed in this race Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hilda already done 2 RB...Ivan too...so..its fair...

i think..Hilda more passion to do last detour task in school than Ivan...how about ur opinion?...yes right?


the point is I disagree with what you said that they've limited to do the RB !!!
For Roadblock, team won't know what the task is going to be until they open the roadblock task clue. so...it's imposible that they've limited already do the RB before the race begins.

agree hilda had more passion last week...however she definitely made up this week by being just as lazy but being more hilar than usual...at her doing NOTHING at the pinata task.

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 am

mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
Eventhough I'm a huge supporter for I&H Team .. I'm very unsatisfied with their decision .. Hilda, what did you do?.. You're just depending on ur husband.. Please do something.. I was hoping Hilda was the one who's going to do the roadblock.. but IVAN!!?.. OMG Lah !!!

don't worry..both of them have limited to do their roadblock...
maybe 6 each person...donno..hilda done in 1st roadblock....count that stair


have limited to do RB ??? HILDA ??? 6 each person ???...impossible... Rolling Eyes

better u go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_4

and see ..Roadblock performed...they mark how much that roadblock done by each person...thanks


but it's too erliest to say that they have limited to do the RB (6 each person) !!! you don't even know how long they will be stayed in this race Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hilda already done 2 RB...Ivan too...so..its fair...

i think..Hilda more passion to do last detour task in school than Ivan...how about ur opinion?...yes right?


the point is I disagree with what you said that they've limited to do the RB !!!
For Roadblock, team won't know what the task is going to be until they open the roadblock task clue. so...it's imposible that they've limited already do the RB before the race begins.

agree hilda had more passion last week...however she definitely made up this week by being just as lazy but being more hilar than usual...at her doing NOTHING at the pinata task.

scratch

hahaha..its ok..i know u hate Hilda...i think maybe she thought can help her partner with give any direction by her mouth haha..that's y she no ide to help her husband..but she also make any noise to Ivan when Ivan go to wrong place...

Its ok..coz Hilda do the best for dance and clean task...

but dont worry coz next leg Hilda will do the next roadblock maybe with bungee jumpee...just watch preview for next leg yesterday...if she very lazy...she just cry coz frighten to jump...

actually i love ivan/hilda sunaina/dimple richards ethan/khairie

i just hope the best for them...thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
cabioTAR

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 44
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 pm

[qoute]

the point is I disagree with what you said that they've limited to do the RB !!!

scratch [/quote]

There is limitation - each team member can't perform roadblock more than 6 .

Team have to think wisely for the Roadblock ...

eg If all 6 roadblocks for all early 6 legs done by Ivan, so subsequent leg 7 to 11 is forced to Hilda to do ..... so if leg 7's roadblock is set for man power .... so the team is in trouble ....

So team have to strategize wisely ...

Like in TARA2 - Mark & Rovi strategized by alternately changed to perform the roadblock. But their strategy was failed on finale roadblock that caused them to 3rd place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
1vv1nj3



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm

You should know about this rule if you are a fan so called The amazing Race.. Laughing
Anyway, goodluck Ivan and HIlda for the next challenge.. They seems to be one of the weakest team after N&H att the moment.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr. cullen



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
[qoute]

the point is I disagree with what you said that they've limited to do the RB !!!

scratch

There is limitation - each team member can't perform roadblock more than 6 .

Team have to think wisely for the Roadblock ...

eg If all 6 roadblocks for all early 6 legs done by Ivan, so subsequent leg 7 to 11 is forced to Hilda to do ..... so if leg 7's roadblock is set for man power .... so the team is in trouble ....

So team have to strategize wisely ...

Like in TARA2 - Mark & Rovi strategized by alternately changed to perform the roadblock. But their strategy was failed on finale roadblock that caused them to 3rd place.[/quote]

hhe..hhe...sorry i dont know about it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 33
Location : Penang,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
You should know about this rule if you are a fan so called The amazing Race.. Laughing
Anyway, goodluck Ivan and HIlda for the next challenge.. They seems to be one of the weakest team after N&H att the moment.. Crying or Very sad

from spoiler...maybe they eliminated on next leg...if not...

between sunaina & dimple or richards...coz have u-turn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ivan doing the SEWING?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ivan doing the SEWING?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TARA 4 TEAMS :: Ivan and Hilda-
Jump to: