HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 
 

 TV schedules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4everblue

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 41

PostSubject: TV schedules   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Here in the Philippines, if your cable provider is SKY Cable, re-run of TAR and TARA are as follows:

FRIDAYS 7 pm: TARA

SATURDAYS 8 pm: TAR

SUNDAYS 11 am: TARA

SUNDAYS 8 pm: TARA

from:

http://www.skycable.com/channelguide.aspx?channel=QVhOfDQ5fDY4fDEwLTAxLTIwMTA%3d

FYI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 41

PostSubject: AXN schedules   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm

4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:56 pm

dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.

right, dex! @midnight Philippine time! Smile thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.

right, dex! @midnight Philippine time! Smile thanks!

yeah, it would be the earliest rerun. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.

right, dex! @midnight Philippine time! Smile thanks!

yeah, it would be the earliest rerun. hehe

It's like watching a movie in a cinema.....you stay inside the cinema for a second viewing! hehe. The 12mn airing is for those fans who can't get enough of TARA! haha!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

4everblue wrote:
Here in the Philippines, if your cable provider is SKY Cable, re-run of TAR and TARA are as follows:

FRIDAYS 7 pm: TARA

SATURDAYS 8 pm: TAR

SUNDAYS 11 am: TARA

SUNDAYS 8 pm: TARA

from:

http://www.skycable.com/channelguide.aspx?channel=QVhOfDQ5fDY4fDEwLTAxLTIwMTA%3d

FYI

Thanks Chinnie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

4everblue wrote:
Here in the Philippines, if your cable provider is SKY Cable, re-run of TAR and TARA are as follows:

FRIDAYS 7 pm: TARA

SATURDAYS 8 pm: TAR

SUNDAYS 11 am: TARA

SUNDAYS 8 pm: TARA

from:

http://www.skycable.com/channelguide.aspx?channel=QVhOfDQ5fDY4fDEwLTAxLTIwMTA%3d

FYI

Thanks Chinnie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.

right, dex! @midnight Philippine time! Smile thanks!

yeah, it would be the earliest rerun. hehe

It's like watching a movie in a cinema.....you stay inside the cinema for a second viewing! hehe. The 12mn airing is for those fans who can't get enough of TARA! haha!


lol! it could also be a last-full show. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:45 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Unfortunately, cant get in AXN site, I will post here too once i get it, but i think it's pretty much the same as above 'xcept add 1 hour (WIB, BKK) Wink

i've also seen a rerun on the same night the episode will premiere.
thursday late night that is or maybe it's 12 am- friday already. i'm not so sure about the time but i've seen a rerun last night after the 9 pm premiere.

right, dex! @midnight Philippine time! Smile thanks!

yeah, it would be the earliest rerun. hehe

It's like watching a movie in a cinema.....you stay inside the cinema for a second viewing! hehe. The 12mn airing is for those fans who can't get enough of TARA! haha!


lol! it could also be a last-full show. hehe

Yeah! That's one more way of looking at it! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joey33048



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 pm

hey guys.. where can i watch axn asia live or any free tv on line streaming? tnx...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TV schedules   

Back to top Go down
 
TV schedules
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post other topics about the Amazing Race Asia 4-
Jump to: