HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share | 

Express PASS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4everblue

PostSubject: Express PASS   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

what are your thoughts about it?

and in what season will TARA have it

lol

Wink

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by admin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 am

I think the Express Pass will really make all the teams ensure they will be on number 1 spot in every leg, which will make this race more interesting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
I think the Express Pass will really make all the teams ensure they will be on number 1 spot in every leg, which will make this race more interesting!

I don't think the Express Pass is given each leg though, probbaly just in 2 or 3 legs, hmmm. And Phil did say that team can use it until leg 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 am

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I don't think the Express Pass is given each leg though, probbaly just in 2 or 3 legs, hmmm. And Phil did say that team can use it until leg 8

but they wouldn't know when...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

yeah, exactly Very Happy It's kinda a gamble then. But still, if they are first and the prize is not the express price, they will still get another prize, hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

yeah, exactly Very Happy It's kinda a gamble then. But still, if they are first and the prize is not the express price, they will still get another prize, hahaha

survivor came out with a whole new "Medallion of Power" and TAR with "Express Pass" LOVE IT!
it will come very handy in the race
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 am

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

survivor came out with a whole new "Medallion of Power" and TAR with "Express Pass" LOVE IT!
it will come very handy in the race

yeah, if team uses it wisely Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 am

The Express Pass was a nice addition to the race. Surely, it would have a big impact once they decide to use it. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The Express Pass was a nice addition to the race. Surely, it would have a big impact once they decide to use it. cheers

and I wonder whether we will see a U-TURN or a YIELD this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

The more options, the better! hehe. It will definitely rock the whole ranking! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

The more options, the better! hehe. It will definitely rock the whole ranking! hehe

in TAR 17, they tend to use one of them in one season, hmmm. Except for U-Turn and Blind U-Turn, but in pricipal, these two are just the same, so ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am

Can the Express Pass be used if your Team got U-Turned?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

it'll be a great deal..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:41 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

I dunno but I think so. Because Express Pass can be used to skip one task, and a U-Turned Team got another extra task to do, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I dunno but I think so. Because Express Pass can be used to skip one task, and a U-Turned Team got another extra task to do, right?

i think the probability is pretty low.. because if i have an express pass and the clue stated "WARNING U TURN AHEAD", and i am a team to beat, i WILL use the Express Pass so i can u turn somebody.. even if i am not the team to beat it is a very strategic move to just use it before YIELD or UTURN...

the question is, can we use it to get the Fast Forward?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 am

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i think the probability is pretty low.. because if i have an express pass and the clue stated "WARNING U TURN AHEAD", and i am a team to beat, i WILL use the Express Pass so i can u turn somebody.. even if i am not the team to beat it is a very strategic move to just use it before YIELD or UTURN...

the question is, can we use it to get the Fast Forward?

hmm, yea, that makes sense. If U-Turn is ahead, we can use the Express Pass on the Detour so that we will skip the Detour Task (that we DON'T LIKE the most and DON'T PICK the Detour we are likely to pick) and the following scenarios are the possibilities:
1. We are the first team there so we can U-Turn (or not U-Turn) anyone
2. We are not the first team and the U-Turn has already been used but we are not u-turned, so, it's a good thing as it means we pass one task.
3. We are not the first team and we get U-Turned. It means we have to do one Detour and it just neutralizes all things, we are not falling "back" technically as we only need to do one task.

but out of all those three possiblities, we won't have the Express Pass anymore after the U-Turn.

BUT, if we KEEP the Pass (not using them on the Detour). We will have to do one task of the Detour. After that, we get to the u-turn. And here are the following possibilities:
1. We are not the first team and we got U-Turned. We could use the Express Pass to skip the second Detour.
2. We are not the first team and we don't get U-Turned. It means we will still have the Express Pass after the U-Turn
3. We are the first team there so we can U-Turn (or not U-Turn) anyone. Again, we will still have the Express Pass after the U-Turn

So, it depends on the preference of the team whether they still want to keep the Express Pass or not. Basically, team only needs to compare keeping the Express Pass and the time consumed to do one task of the Detour, which one is more worthy to them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm

4everblue wrote:

lol

Wink

it's one of the coolest thing ever in tar.
that's why tar is an award-winning reality show bcoz they can think of new things that would make the race even more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm

dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:

lol

Wink

it's one of the coolest thing ever in tar.
that's why tar is an award-winning reality show bcoz they can think of new things that would make the race even more interesting.

and a well-planned race and tasks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express PASS   

Back to top Go down

Express PASS
Page 1 of 1